_ComNav G2 GNSS Satellite Compass w/30m cable
(complete with cable. Pole mount or deck mount to be ordered seperately)
Accurate heading and precise position
The G2 features fast start-up and signal re-acquisition times, heading & position updates
at up to 20 times per second, and can operate at sustained turn rates up to 90° per
The G2 is a complete Satellite Compass in a single rugged, marine-grade enclosure. It
needs only one single power/data cable, which greatly simplifies installation.
The G2 operates in both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 environments, giving users more
freedom of installation, with the ability to interface with multiple variations of navigation
An approved display is required for a completely approved system. The system can be used in combination with the AlphaLine Repeater MFM and MFL and a MED approved sensor.
• Antenna is IMO compliant, wheelmark, and USCG approved1
• Supports both GPS and GLONASS satellites for complete redunda
• Engineered enhancements to exceed sealed IP67 rating
• NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 interface
• Connect to radar, AIS and ECDIS onboard