_Standard Horizon Eclipse Series GX1850GPS/E 25W Fixed Mount VHF
66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver built into the face of the radio. Provides the flexibility of using the NMEA2000 data bus or the built-in GPS to provide highly accurate position data on the radio’s display.
Easy plug-and-play connectivity to the NMEA bus. A single plug-in interface enables connectivity of GPS data and DSC calls between compatible devices.
Now compatible with Standard Horizon’s latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70. All functions of the main radio can now be controlled via the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions and intercom functions between the radio and the second station.
3 year waterproof warranty
* Compatible with NMEA2000 (GX1850GPS / GX1850) Ram4
* Compliant with ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
* Separate receiver for CH70 (receiving DSC calls)
* Ultra-thin and compact back case design (3.3″, 82mm depth)
* NMEA 0183 connectivity
* E2O (easy to operate) icon & menu system
* Preset button stores up to 10 favorite channels
* Second Station Remote Microphone (optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
* Intercom function between the radio and an optional second station
* Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Multi Watch
* Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 vessels GPS positions
* GPS compass, waypoint and GPS status pages (when connected to a GPS)
* Enter, Save and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page (when connected to a GPS)
* Navigation (LAT / LON, SOG and COG) information shown on display (when connected to a GPS)
* GM (Group Control) with DSC Group Position Calling
* Operation MOB (Man Overboard)
* Selectable Night Mode Screen
* Noise canceling microphone with channel selection, 16 / S and H / L keys
* NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert